Sunday, March 28, 2010

collage reflection

Think Creatively!
The creative aspects my collage has is its letters I took from the news paper to make my six word memoir . other creative aspect my collage has is the words that are in the collage are taken from the news paper or magazines in order to create my six word memoir

Reason Critically!
I used pictures of boys to represent the age the lost boys had when this happened and blood to represent the massacre that occurred in sudan . In my collage I used strong words to represent the things the lost boys passed through and the hard times they had in Sudan. My pictures are all kind of dark I mean by all the guns and pictures of people killing, I did this to show the things that happened in Sudan and the mood the lost boys felt in Sudan

Communicate Effectively!
My collage creates awareness mostly because of the pictures because my pictures are very strong it tells you what the lost boys had to overcome and it makes you feel empathy for them.

Live Ethically!
My collage has very strong pictures and words that might cause the person who is seeing it to feel sorry and empathy for the lost boys because after seeing the pictures they see what the lost boys had to overcome. My collage makes you want to help after all the bad things you saw that happened to the lost boys.




No comments: