Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frim canopy walk


I first didn't like the idea of going out for a trip to Frim.Well Frim is a rain forest where you sleep in a tent and eat chicken and rice everyday, but there was something that was a really good experience.For me was the canopy walk it all started in the morning after breakfast which was chicken and rice . We were heading to the forest , I didn't know what was a canopy walk was but I thought it was some kind of road or something.Well after several minutes of walking , we finally reached the mountain. It was time to go uphill. The guides showed us some really cool trees and plants it was a really hot place with a lot of mosquitoes but I sprayed mosquito spray as I walked and walked until we reached a road.I thought"Is this the canopy walk?" so we started walking by the road uphill until we reached some stairs,Well some man made stairs .So the guide told us only 50 meters left.All of us started running and running uphill until there was a point that every one was so tired and we started crawling to a small wood house with weird bridge.Then I thought "Finally the canopy walk" so every one started walking on this really scary bridge .It was shaking so much and I thought that I was going to die because the bridge was moving so much .Finally I was safe on the ground walking back to the camp , it was a really good experience because it's not something you do every day.

No comments: